Trenbolone-hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, the active ingredient in Maxtreme’s Tren-Max-1, is a steroid with delayed action. Additionally, Parabolin has a weak androgenic activity that is three times lower than that of testosterone and strong anabolic androgenic activity that is five times higher than that of testosterone. There is no worsening of the aromatization process when utilising it.
Properties and effects of Tren-Max-1
- Effects and characteristics of Tren-Max-1
- Increases the mass of muscle fibres considerably when combined with nandrolone.
- Aids in raising the intensity of power indications.
- Gets rid of extra fat accumulation.
- Stimulates the release of growth hormone and has antimicrobial properties.
- Increases desire for sex when the recipient is receiving it.
Tren-Hex application and dosage
One should not run a cycle of this steroid for more than sixteen weeks, and with a weekly dose of no more than 300 mg.
Gonadotropin must also be administered during the period from the second week of the cycle to the second week after its conclusion. Use of Clomiphene is advised as post-cycle treatment.
Read also about during the PCT process
Side effects from injectable Parabolan
- Increased hostility
- The development of an acne or skin rash
- An instance of hypertonia
- Sleep disruption
- Testicular enlargement
- Reduced libido and erection
Combination with other AAS
It is not advised to combine the Tren-Max-1 drug with other steroids as it has a potent anabolic effect. A combination with testosterone is only seldom permissible for experts.
Reviews of Maxtreme’s Tren-Max-1
Athletes have had great things to say about Maxtreme’s Parabolan, Tren-Max-1 in terms of the quantity and quality of the mass gained.
Read More About Trenbolone Cycle Dosage