Testosterone propionate, the quickest-acting testosterone ester, is the basis of Dragon Pharma’s Propionat 100, a high-quality and powerful anabolic sports steroid now available in the UK. The sports that most frequently use this steroid are those that call for powerful, high-quality muscles. However, athletes who compete in swimming and track and field sports, as well as bodybuilders and weight-lifters frequently give testosterone propionate high marks.
Importantly, it can be used in a wide range of circumstances to achieve any goal. Despite its expensive cost, the supplement is nevertheless widely used because of its effectiveness and the favourable effects it produces, even if beginning athletes are rarely able to afford it.
Because Propionat 100 acts quickly and has a short half-life (four and a half days), athletes prefer it over other testosterone esters, which have longer half-lives. Dragon Pharma’s Propionat 100 has the same androgenic and anabolic effects as pure testosterone.
Properties and effects of Propionat 100
The following advantages may be attained by purchasing Dragon Pharma’s Propionat 100, 100 mg/ml injectable steroid vials in the UK:
- Improvements in strength and endurance;
- Weight loss;
- Improved sexual drive and performance;
- Increased flexibility and mobility.
Testosterone Propionate application and dosage
Due to the short duration of action, testosterone propionate injections must be given every one to two days to have their maximum impact. One disadvantage of these frequent injections is the potential for oedema at the injection sites.
Based on the athlete’s skill level and prior experience with related substances, the steroid dosage should be determined.
For men, the dosage is between 50 mg for novices and up to 100 mg twice daily for experienced male athletes administered once every other day. For women, the dosage is between 25 mg and 50 mg taken every 5 days.
The cycle’s duration is likewise determined individually, but it typically takes 4 to 6 weeks to finish.
Side effects from Testosterone Propionate
- At the injection site, itchiness and discomfort are possible.
- Gynecomastia is the primary adverse effect that affects sportsmen using testosterone the most frequently. The capacity of testosterone to convert to oestrogen, which also results in tissue fluid retention, is often what causes breast growth in males.
- Aromatization will be reduced if the dose is not exceeded, however for avoidance, it is advised to use aromatase inhibitors such as Anastrozole or Clomid throughout or after the cycle. These medications can also lessen the rollback phenomenon.
Combination with other AAS
Testosterone is frequently combined with other medications to aid in the growth of strong, well-defined muscles.
The three drugs most frequently used in conjunction with Propionat 100 are stanozolol, Masteron, and Primobolan. They increase exercise effectiveness while minimising negative side effects such as oestrogenic effects.