Anastrozole by Magnum Pharmaceuticals is one of the most indispensable drugs designed to reduce the level of oestrogen during a cycle of steroids with a fairly strong aromatization. This drug helps to avoid infertility, gynecomastia and acne.
The uses and effects of the drug
Anastrozole is a drug that is used for the rehabilitation of patients with cancer who have undergone surgery, and is also used as a prophylactic remedy to prevent the formation of breast cancer in menopausal women. The fact is that the active components of this drug block the enzyme responsible for the production of oestrogen (oestrogen is the main cause of breast cancer). When taking this drug, the tumour is significantly reduced, and there are processes of a significant slowdown in its development.
However, this drug has also found wide application in sports practice, in particular during courses designed for muscle growth, in order to prevent the phenomenon of kickback. Anastrozole also minimizes the effect of androgen receptors, which allows you to minimize or completely eliminate the symptoms of gynecomastia.
How to take Anastrozole properly?
This drug should be taken while clearly observing the intake schedule. The tablet must be taken either in the morning or in the evening. Also, experts remind you of the special conditions that must be followed during the course of taking this drug:
- The recommended dosage for prevention of side effects is 1-2mg per week;
- It should be taken on the same day, but in no case should you combine two tablets at once;
- To treat gynecomastia, 1mg can be taken daily until the symptoms disappear;
- Store the drug in a dark, dry, inaccessible place for children;
- The storage temperature should be at room level, not higher and not lower.
What side effects can Anastrozole cause?
If the drug is taken contrary to the recommendations of a specialist, the athlete should be prepared for the manifestation of such adverse reactions as:
- Vomiting and nausea;
- Weakness and increased body temperature;
- Skin rash;
- The appearance of painful sensations on the back, skin, throat and joints;
- Sudden mood changes, bouts of depression and insomnia.
Our online shop is happy to offer you Anastrozole by Magnum at a very reasonable price.
There are no reviews yet.